5 October 2012

Wear it like Hannah Metz

I'm so excited to share these pretty photos of Hannah Kiristina Metz wearing her favourite selection from our Sounds of the woods collection, all taken while going about her busy daily life. If you follow us on Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter I'm sure you will already have spotted them, but they are simply too good for me not to spread them across all our social media pages. Her styling of each outfit is utter perfection, she makes me want to be a little braver when mixing and clashing prints in future. I think we can all learn a little from this fancy lady. Hannah is one of those bloggers you simply can't ignore, she has tried her clever hands at a multitude of projects and succeeded with each one. I'm a huge fan of her label The Loved One and indulged in a few of her dainty lingerie pieces which feel even more precious and beautiful on your skin. Hope you feel as inspired as I do by these photos and have plenty of new ideas for wearing your own Nadinoos
Photography by Hannah Kristina Metz

Hannah is wearing Lula's Nightbird dress (All sizes available), Pixie's Bird a day shirt (Only 1 left!), Pixie's Trusty Pinafore (One left in each size), Fleur's Lunar shadows skirt (Available in Red/Green print) Other pieces Hannah's own.
Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.