7 March 2014

Made in South Africa

ZANA

I was delighted to stumble across this lovely space within Salt circle and find it open, I'm usually peeking through their windows on a Saturday trying to see all their vibrant prints and get a sense of what they create during the working week. Thankfully they decided to open their studio doors to the public on a Saturday and I was able to step inside and have a good look around. 
For some time now I've been daydreaming of opening a studio/retail space for Nadinoo and seeing how successfully Zana harmoniously combined the two is wonderfully assuring. I love getting a glimpse into other designers work spaces (especially while they work) seeing sewing machines, cutting tables and finished products piled high is all incredibly motivating. Even the warm welcome you receive from the designers as you enter makes you feel your not intruding, only admiring what they create!
Photography by Nadinoo & ZANA

Be sure to nip over to the ZANA website for their entire offering, the blog is packed with creative ideas and nifty tutorials which I'm sure will inspire.
Anonymous said...

Oh my I love the lemon print! So much pretty to admire...

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.