15 January 2014

Cape Town Adventures

SEA POINT PROMENADE

Not much of an adventure but still one of my favourite things to do in sunny Cape Town. Having lived in Mouille Point for quite some time last year I was fortunate to have the sea on my doorstep. A walk along the sea front was the easiest way to clear my head and calm down a tearful little Lula. Everything seems much clearer when your looking out into the horizon being soothed by the sound of the waves and breathing in that salty sea air. The promonade stretches on for a good few miles so it's easy to keep walking and walking... getting lost in your thoughts while busy Sea Point life goes by.
Photography by Nadinoo

THE OUTFIT

These days you are likely to find me wearing a simple Summer dress like our Rain drop or Art Class dress, both an evolution of the Pixie Goes Sailing silhouette but I find this version much easier to style and always flattering (even after a big meal). I've fallen back in love with jewellery the past few months and started collecting some lovely pieces from a few South African designers. Have a look at Dear Rae if you like dainty rings and bracelets, there are quite a few I have my eye on..

What Nadinoo style are you favouring this season?

Beaded necklace from Kalk Bay 
Leather sandals by Alexandra Hojer
Sunnies by Ray Ban
Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.