11 May 2011

Summer Weddings

Me with Frankie
Me enjoying the latest Frankie

I don't think it's any secret that I adore Frankie Magazine and eagerly await every issue to arrive! This issue of course was no different, I have been savoring every article trying desperately to make it last.. But for some reason this one seems to have captured everything I'm currently in love with and I have already blitzed it from cover to cover! 
The Wedding special got me all emotional and made me want to get married all over again with so many inspiring photographs of  quirky love birds on their big day. It's so nice to read about how they prepared and what cute things they chose to incorporate and old traditions they decided to leave out. Me and James had a very similar approach to our day which made it so fun to plan as there were no rules!

Would love to hear if you did something different for your wedding or if you have already started to plan... 

wedding_1

wedding_2

wedding_3
Images from Frankie
Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

How ace is Frankie? That is such a lovely article, isn't it? Made me want to get married again (to the same person). :)

Anonymous said...

You had such a lovely dress. Congratulations to you !
Charlotte

Demo said...

Finally!!! I finally got to see your wedding pictures!!!! What a lovely delicate dreamy wedding!!! I can almost smell the freshness of green grass. I wish I would have known you back then, so i would be able to see how gorgeous you were that day, and I adore the way james looks at you on the pictures. Your hair was so pretty, and I love your dress I love your little cape!!! cant say enough how beautiful it is. I have browsed all the pictures and been saying ''awwww'' for almost every picture... i hope my wedding day could be as nice as yours one day. And finally, Congratulations to you and James. Hope you can celebrate your anniversary in San Francisco this year! kisses

Meggstatus said...

I love the the laid back approach to weddings that I have seen lately. It's supposed to be the best day of your life, no need to worry about the small stuff!

ashley moe said...

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to get married all over again...there are so many inspiring photos, I think my husband and I need to plan a 5 year anniversary party!

Nadinoo said...

That's a great idea Ashley! indeed anniversary's should be celebrated with just as much passion x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.