16 May 2011

Counting Planes in production

3-counting_planes
Hope you all had a lovely restful weekend! Here in Manchester it has been none stop wind, rain and gloomy greyness, but I used it as an opportunity to stay in my PJ's and catch up on much needed Gossip Girl and Grey's anatomy. Also finally got round to watching Blue Valentine which strangely put me a positive mood.. Anywho after plenty of rest, wine and wii karaoke I'm fresh and ready for the new week ahead! 

I thought it would be nice to start this cheery week by sharing some behind the scenes pics taken while the first batch of Pixie counting planes shirts where in Nadinoo production. They really are a pleasure to make, with so many pretty coloured planes to gaze at while sewing. 
I hope you are lucky enough for one of these lovelies to make it into your cart soon...

1-counting_planes

2-counting_planes

 Pixie counting planes by Nadinoo
Katy Gromball said...

wonderful!

rose-a-petits-pois said...

Hello Nadia,
It's been gloomy and windy in London too, I stayed in pyjama most of the week-end !
It's great to see your work in progress, it makes your creations even more desirable.
This counting planes design is so adorable with its cute little collar... I can't wait to see the dress in your shop too ! ;-)
Have a lovely week.
x

Fi Fi said...

I love your studio, such a beautiful looking space x

Valerie Enríquez said...

Very beautiful pattern. I love how playful it is!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing behind the scenes pictures from your studio ! It looks so full of light. It must be a delight to word in a place like that :)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

You have no idea how much I've always loved old fashioned planes... I may have to save up for one of these. What an inspired fabric!

caroline said...

cute choice of fabric!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous photos and exceptional fabric make me want to start sewing immediately!

ps that collar is so perfect ...

Up The Wooden Hills said...

So beautiful, I love this! It's very inspiring to get a glimpse of your work and your studio is so beautiful. I'm saving up for my own Nadinoo dress as we speak, can't wait to buy one! And the Pixie counting planes shirt is so wonderful too!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.