20 November 2009

Friday night hair ideas



Just a quick post before I start to get ready for a few tipples in town, wondering if this hairstyle is a little too ambitious even for a Friday....
the exhausted etiquette (kirstine) said...

no way do it!
I wish I could actually get my hair to do this.


xx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I like it! Go for it.

Little Lost Treasures said...

As ambitious as it may be, it is beautful! I say go for it! and make sure to shut it and show us how it turnd out :)

Megan said...

I totally agree! Friday nights = cute hair, but I can't manage something like that...wish I could...

Laia said...

I love it! It depends on where you're going, I wish I knew how to put my hair like that.

I posted about your brand in my blog yesterday, hope you don't mind! ;)

Karin van Dam said...

I think that hairstyle shouldn't be that hard. I guess you could come a long way with little tails and elastics. No idea how to describe it though. It really looks pretty!

Nadinoo said...

Got a call from my friend giving me only 20mins to get ready in the end! Will def try it soon and take a pic to show you all..
Thanks for all the lovely comments x

zit... said...

oh, it's perfectly imperfect ;D

i'll show that to some friend, just in case they want to experient with my head, impossible to make it myself...

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

gorgeous!

TIG said...

oh! such a lovely, lovely hairstyle + so perfect for the holidays

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.