10 November 2009

The Edge of love



Beautiful photography by Wendy Bevan

I did promise more photography by the talanted Wendy Bevan, and here they are! I really love the colours she has contrasted in these photos and the war time styling. I am falling in love more and more with this era, encouraged slightly by watching "The Edge of love" finally. I use to hate Keira Knightley with a passion, but this film may have turned all that around, her Welsh accent isn't that bad either. I would highly reccomend this film, if like me you love watching films for the costumes alone. April Ferry has done such an amazing job, she talks a little about her inspiration on the website.
Unknown said...

Hi, Such gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing, Have a sweet day!

Every Little Counts said...

soft and beautiful. i'm also inspired again to get some of those hunter rain boots. need them!

Linde said...

beautiful pictures!
I really like those comstumes in such movies as well (:

calivintage said...

yeah seriously. i am not a fan of keira, either. but i'll trust you on this one!

Claire said...

Ohhh, I saw these pics a long time ago and was wondering who the photographer was. Thanks for posting them :)

Louise said...

Such beautiful beautiful photos! The light is so lovely

rüya tabirleri said...

Ohhh, I saw these pics a long time ago and was wondering who the photographer was. Thanks for posting them :)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.