12 March 2010

SS10 Mood Part 4

Nadinoo SS10
Photography Marlies Dattler
Hair & Make up Sandra
Stylist & Designer Nadia Izruna

I hope you have enjoyed the installments from the Nadinoo Spring Summer mood shoot, I thought you may like to view them a little bigger than on the home page.
Here are some of this weeks lovely bloggers who have been so kind to share the Nadinoo collection with their readers:
 
Poison Oak said...

Your collection is the epitome of perfection. I absolutely love it.

Laia said...

Love this Nadia, I'll be probably dedicating an entry to the collection this week!

You've made a great job again, I am so in love with the blouses (L)

Hannah Elise said...

Gorgeous collection Nadia, as always! This has me so excited for Spring and warm weather!

Robyn said...

I actually first saw these on Sally Jane Vintage. I instantly saved the photos to my favorites/inspirations folder. Really beautiful stuff.

giuli said...

First look at your collection...i definetely fall in love with all of your pieces!
Now you have a new follower... :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh that is too funny about the model...do you know Lisa's last name?

I will be putting pic 5 up over the weekend with your link on my image of the day section. Great collection...xoxo

Nadinoo said...

I know, made me laugh seeing her on your blog. I think her name is Lisa Huebner. She was going to fly over from Vienna for the shoot in Munich, even though we had already found another model.

Anywhoo it all worked out in the end with the lovely model Kerstin Elfeldt, she was such a trooper the theater was so cold while she was wearing next to nothing.

Look forward to seeing Nadinoo on Dustjacket Attic.

Nadia x

Laura said...

What lovely and fresh pictures sweetie. I also love the colors. So glad I found your blog and some stop by for a slice of San Francisco!

Unknown said...

Beauitful collection! Stunning! Modern and romantic,I loved every single photograph. :-)

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh thanks Nadia.

Yes your model, Kerstin did a fabulous job!
xxx

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Great collection ;)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.