22 March 2010

SS10 FREE SHIPPING


We have teamed up with the N.E.E.T. blog to offer you free shipping on our SS10 collection in the
Nadinoo online boutique for the next 7 days.

Happy Shopping!


*Please note all other seasons are regular shipping prices.
FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Hi!

Sorry for this rather random comment (nice blog and oh so beautiful clothes by the way) but I was just checking my google analytics for my soap shop and your blog gave me 18 hits! Not sure how or where I am in your blog ...intriguing though!

Tiggy
x

Nadinoo said...

Thanks for the kind compliments,I have no idea why you are getting hits from my blog! I sometimes get hits from sites and I have no clue how..!?
Love Nadinoo x

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

hmm. 18 is quite a few ain't it?!
the path was your valentine giveaway for the red dress. baffled!
x

Nadinoo said...

I have figured it out!!! When blog readers are viewing the comments they can click on your link and go straight to your blog. Your entry must have made an impression.

Love Nadinoo x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.