9 March 2010

SS10 Mood Part 3

Nadinoo SS10
Photography Marlies Dattler
Hope your enjoying the mood installments, they are now flicking away on teh Nadinoo home page, such beautiful photographs I love each and every one.. 

Many thanks for all the lovely bloggers who have been spreading the love on our SS10 collection, here are just a few links:
meredith cheng - munaluna said...

absolutely gorgeous!

zit... said...

wow!
what a lovely pics! realy inspiring and beautiful...

y the way, i visited the shop where you sell the collection in notting hill and i found it so sweet and well made... congratulations!

now i need to deciede what piece i want to buy...

:D

BPremo said...

that peter pan collar has my heart.

Louise said...

beeeautiful!

Dear Miss Pretty said...

I love the high waisted shorts. Such loveliness! What a clever clever lady you are. Best wishes!
Dear Miss Pretty xx

kheira said...

I really live your work. I cannot everything but I am happy that these beauties exist.
I really like the first dress but don't find it in the e-shop..
will come?

love.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.