28 January 2012

Out and about in Manchester

Today the sun was shining in Manchester, a rare treat for us so we decided to hop on a tram into town. Work has been keeping me pretty busy lately so I felt I deserved a day of fun treats as a nice reward. One of my favourite spots in Manchester is Spinningfield, it always seems to be calm and peaceful even when the rest of Manchester is crazy busy. Most of the buildings are shiny and new but it's nice to find an old building hiding amongst them like this 1950's court house. We stopped for lunch at the Oast House which never fails to lure me in with it's rotisserie chickens served with delicious chips! 
Photography by Nadinoo

Dress Nadinoo 
Coat & Collar Orla Kiely
Socks Topshop
Shoes Office
Bag Christmas Market
Cait said...

Like I said on twitter - Too. Cute.

Cait x

Tilly said...

It's so strange to see places that are so familar to me captured so beautifully!

You look glorious in the pictures! I love your new hair! <3 xx

Nadinoo said...

Arr thanks Tilly! I'm doing my best to show the pretty parts of Manchester that I love :)

Celia said...

I really like these photos, The colours are lovely and the coat and dress are gorgeous. Also your hair is so cute!

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Oh, we are coat sisters! :D Isn't it super warm? I love mine to pieces and I wore it with your Under the Mistletoe dress too, it's such a perfect pairing!
You look insanely pretty in these pictures Nadia, and your haircut.. gosh it couldn't be any cuter!
Ale
x

Two Happy Hearts said...

beautiful photos! i love the dress!
so lovely :)

Valerie Enríquez said...

What a darling outfit. I love the coat of course, but the tights go so well with everything else! x

Sarah said...

Love your outfit!
x

Raquel Faria said...

Gorgeous Nadia! :D

rose-a-petits-pois said...

Everything in this post looks CUTE beyond words !!!
The outfit, the coat, the Nadinoo dress, your 60's haircut... YOU !

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Great dress, great collar, great shoes & tights (or are they socks?). Cute hair. :)

Emma Lavelle said...

These photos are lovely - I agree with Tilly, it is strange to recognise places that you visit all the time, but see them photographed so beautifully. I have yet to visit the Oast House but now am itching to try out their chickens! xx

Unknown said...

Such great pictures, I've never been to Manchester and have a distinct idea of what it looks like in my head based on terrible stories from friends. I'm glad it looks nothing like I imagined! Loving your outfit and your pretty hair!

Odessa said...

oh my goodness, your haircut is so adorable! and your outfit is just lovely.

anna said...

my god what a beautiful blog!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.