8 September 2010

Dreaming of the coast

5
Seeing these new Sessun images for their Autumn/Winter collection has got me even more excited about our honeymoon by the sea here in England. Waking up to hazy coastal views and lazy afternoons of cosying up with a good book is just what's needed. 
3
4
2
1
Sessun AW10 Collection

A few SS10 pre-made styles have been added to the boutique which are ready to post if you fancy a little cheeky purchase before I go away.
Madelene said...

I've just found your label through a blog, and I am quite amazed at how beautiful your pieces are! The old Liberty prints are stunning (like art noveau wallpaper - my favorite - but in fabric) and go so well with the designs. I look forward to seeing the nex collection soon :)

S said...

It's so pretty, isn't it! I posted about it too a wee while ago. I love a hazy coastal view.

daydreaming + stargazing said...

i am loving the black and white sweater top. tres chic!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.