18 April 2010

Lyell cuteness

Every season I swoon over the Lyell Lookbooks and this season is no exception. 
I just love summer knitwear especially with the summers we have here. I never leave home without a cosy cardi, just in case... 

Can't wait to visit their NewYork boutique and try everything on myself.
Unknown said...

Oh I know I'm never without a cardi either!
I have not seen their lookbook before it looks gorgeous,
doesn't the model look like a young Vanessa Paradis
kat x

Lightning Heart said...

how beautiful!

Rūta said...

I saw these photos a lot of times already, but still could not pass- how beautiful it is, what an authentic nice mood and clothing!

Marcel W. said...

Hallo :)
Du bist ja aus Nürnberg. Bin gerade über Lookbook auf dich gekommen ;)
Schöner Blog, schöne Bilder! und vorallem super Arbeit die du machst, gefällt mir!

Liebe Grüße, ebenfalls aus Nürnberg.
Massl

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.