21 September 2009

Autumn/Winter 09 Nadinoo preview


A/W 09 Nadinoo collection


Photography by Marlies Dattler 
Modeling by Francesca Roberts 
Hair and Make-up by Conny Oberschelp 
  
  
Here is a preview of the Autumn/Winter 09 collection, hope this gets you excited about the coming season. We will be shooting the looks on Sunday so hopefully we will be launching the following week, will keep you posted on the exact date..

There is also FREE DELIVERY all week on the Spring/Summer 09 collection, so hurry while stocks last!
Jordan Clarke said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it all.

calivintage said...

oh gasp! these are so lovely! i think i will start to save up for an item when they come out!

leila wylie said...

I'm so excited! I wrote about it on my blog!

LaurenSchoon said...

These photos are gorgeous! I like the first outfit best
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Nadinoo said...

So delighted you are as excited as me about the new collection!
Thank you all so much for your lovely support x

P.S. Leila I had a look at your dear post about Nadinoo, unfortunately I couldn't leave you a comment as it never works for me with blogs that use this commenting format!
If anyone knows why and how to help with this problem please let me know.

Love Nadinoo x

anabela / fieldguided said...

This collection is so stunning, congratulations!

Lauren said...

the colors in this collection look perfect!

Style Spot said...

These creations are amazing. Love it! x

Anonymous said...

The floral dress is one of the best you designed I think !

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.