12 July 2009

Deerling's dear blog



I love finding new blogs that make you all warm and fuzzy inside, it's kind of like finding a new friend you know you can visit anytime you like. Well Deerling is my latest happy find through one of my dearest blog friends Daydream Lily. I have to admit I am not much of a reader when it comes to blogs, I enjoy the visual side far more but this Deerling cutie has captured my attention. Her posts are a delight to read fully capturing the soft sweet mood of her photography blog, I like how even the newest of blogger's can get it so right.
Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add more pics :)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.