14 November 2011

Winter 11 Sounds of the Woods

Mysteries are always solved with an open mind, Fleur finds her answers in the moon and the stars.  She knows well that nature tells the truth and what is more beautiful than a world that is loving and kind?...
Winter 11 Coming Soon

With the festive season only round the corner we thought it the perfect time to show what we had in store for you this Christmas. All these lovelies will start to make an appearance in the shop from November 25th, hope you find a little something for your wish list.. x
Bronte said...

Incredible! I simply cannot wait. I love the blouse and shorts. The colours are amazing.

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, as always, they are so dreamy! <3 I definitely have any piece on my Christmas wishlist!


x
Lost in the Haze

Anonymous said...

It's so lovely ! Now my wish list is getting longer and longer and I can't make a choice. Congrats on this collection :)

gbgb said...

These are all absolutely dreamy! Wish I could afford them all! xo

rose-a-petits-pois said...

Nadia, it is stunning ! You are so talented.
May I say it's my favorite season of yours so far :-)

I am not quite sure what my budget will allow me this season, but if I could I would indulge myself with every single piece of clothing you have created !

Nadinoo said...

Thank you so much lovelies! Your comments always brighten up my days :)

*Evelyn* said...

Love love love them :) !!

Lola said...

The first 3 dresses left me in reverie! :)

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Well Nadia, I could live in this collection alone from now to next spring! I'm amazed at how you can make it so perfect every single time :)
And the new Lunar dress is gorgeous, so mysterious.
xxx

ashley moe said...

oh my goodness, I'm not sure how you could make this collection much more perfect!

Anonymous said...

so cute!love all these clothes!
xoxo

Tilly said...

Ohh! These are out of this world! I'm going to print out pictures of them and stick them around the house so that certain people know what i would like for christmas, cos im sneaky and subtle like that! hehe x x

Emily said...

In love with all of this! xo

yesterdays--sweetheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nadia,
I've been admiring Nadinoo for months and months now, but have never been able to afford a piece yet (-_-). After reading that Found shop in Bath stocked some Nadinoo clothing, I headed that way on a recent visit.
Sadly they didn't have any new pieces, but there were a couple from your first (?) collection in the backroom. I fell in love, bought a blouse and am overjoyed to own my first Nadinoo!
I feel it is an addiction...now waiting impatiently for November 25th..

Anonymous said...

what's going thru my head - I totally NEED that drop-waisted dress right now!

Anonymous said...

Want all of these <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-starlyte-ethos/starlyte-ethos-jungle-dress/p_78.html>Indie clothing styles</a> in my closet! Fabulous and stunning designs!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.