18 November 2011

A sneak peek in the Woods...

A few days ago I was fortunate to have a day out of the studio and into the woods with a young talented team working on an exciting collaborative project. It was such a wonderful day playing dress up and bringing our AW11 collection to life. As you can tell by these picks I was enjoying getting up close and personal with nature (like a good little Pixie) and making friends with squirrels, rabbits, crows and other woodland creatures who dropped by to say hello! I hope you enjoy this little teaser and it gets you excited about what we were up to...
Photography by Nadinoo
Rosaspina Vintage said...

This is beyond charming Nadia! And... I SPOTTED IT!!!!!! :D Aaaa thank you! xxxx
Ale

Hannah, Lost in wishful thinking said...

Can't wait to see more!

Nadinoo said...

Ale, you never miss a trick ; )

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more !
But is it a red cape hanging with your dresses...? :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh so pretty. I can't wait to see the rest!

XO

Joy said...

This looks amazing. Hope you had a great shoot.

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Eek! I am so so so excited to see more! <3


x
Lost in the Haze

super sale said...

Very nice attractive post. I always loves to see such interesting photos whenever i feel tired because such photography add new power on me.

Rosalind said...

Love the photos - brings back great memories. I am so, so excited to see the results of the video! It was wonderful to meet you. xxx

caught the light said...

Ooh... these little snippets! I can't wait to see the shoot and all the lovely things you brought to life in the woods.

Ron McQuade said...

These shots are so lovely, I can't wait to see the final product. The atmosphere seems to be so tranquil, it's beautiful!

Vega said...

wow!

this looks like the end result is going to be stunning!

can't wait to see what's coming

<3 VEGA
http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

Evergreenley said...

Love!

Jocee said...

everything looks so....mesmerizing. i honestly don't know what to say :))
-jocee <3

Miki said...

These photos are adorable! I can't wait to see more!

Hope you've all started the week off with a smile! ;D

Miki.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.