24 December 2009

As cute as can be..


Illustrations by Anja Verdugo

How can you resist these cute little drawings?
The clever nettle will be selling them as prints very soon, I have my eye on the final two just need to figure out how to shrink myself so I can wear them...
anja louise said...

I'm so glad you like them! I should paint one of your dresses someday.

happy holidays nadinoo!

Nadinoo said...

Hello Anja,
They are so delicate and precious, I love them all!
If you ever have time would be so delighted if you could draw your faiv Nadinoo dress.

Merry Christmas!

Love Nadinoo x x x

Laia said...

Merry Christmas sweetheart! I wish you the best (L)

Anonymous said...

To be more modest it is necessary

bárbara crespo said...

merry xmas
kisses from spain

http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com/

Nicola said...

Ah, they are all SO pretty! I thought they were actual dresses at first, that would have been even better :D

Oh and was just on your site, absolutely LOVE everything :)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.