16 April 2012

Smarty pants

Hi all, I'm back from my Easter break and ready to rock! I thought it would be nice to kick start with yet another outfit post (not sure how long I can keep this up, but here goes..) A few posts back I  promised to show you how the blue Pixie's Bird a Day shirt was just as awesome as the now gone forever Cream version. So this is my attempt to woo you with it, first by showing you a typical way I've been wearing mine this Winter. I feel like I've smartened up recently, with a new appreciation for tailored detailing. I know the classic shirt collar was the start of this love affair, closely followed by a tailored pair of shorts and after that everything else seemed to follow... I don't know how long this smarty pants look will last (especially with the coming of Spring) but I am fully embracing how calm and collected it makes me feel (or seem!..) 
Photography by Nadinoo

Coat Orla Kiely 
Shirt Nadinoo 
Short Kooples
Belt Accesorize
Cardi Mango
Thigh high socks Topshop
Shoes Office
Annarack said...

Such a lovely outfit and that bird shirt is wonderful.

frillies for fillies said...

I love this print, my favourite out of your collection. You have styled this wonderfully

http://frilliesforfillies.blogspot.co.uk/

daria said...

I'd wear this any day! Collared shirts gave me a taste for smarter dressing, too :)

Anonymous said...

I love the bird shirt oh so much! And those tights are amazing... the perfect pop of color :)

Nadinoo said...

So pleased you enjoyed the post, thank youuu!

Nadia x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

My dream outfit. x

Kasia Sarna said...

thoso photos are great !

shirt is beautiful and looks perfect with freen cardigan

Miki said...

Awe! I want that shirt SO bad; it's just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt so much!! What a wonderful pattern design :)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.