13 March 2012

Blossom and Thistle dress

This week I have been busy sewing some of your Spring/Summer 11 favourites to have the shop re-stocked in time for warmer days. Today I worked on some Blossom and thistle dresses which sent me daydreaming I was skipping through sunny fields without a care in the world.. I dug out these pics of our good friend Rhiannon which I thought summed up the mood nicely... She is such a beautifully delicate creature, I imagine all her days to be like this one. You can see the full series of Rhiannon on her visit to Nashville here, here and here.
Photography by Liebemarlene 

Get your very own Fleur's Blossom and Thistle dress now with 40% off.
Anonymous said...

pretty pretty dress, and lovely lovely pictures. this is making me miss and want summer even more!


Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

Liz said...

The print is wonderful and perfect for spring/summer. It actually reminds me a lot of the kinds of dresses I wore when I was a little girl.

misslikey said...

pretty pretty dress and pretty lady

Maite said...

love the photos

http://estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com.es/

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.