12 October 2011

Rainy days...


This week has been raining none stop, but it's set a nice cosy mood in the studio as we are more than happy to stay inside working away on the Autumn Shop update. We have been enjoying listening to 6 music's soothing tunes while sipping tea by the pot load. We originally hoped to be adding a few styles to the shop today, but there is still so much to do... It will hopefully be more like Friday now, but in the mean time I hope you enjoy these shots of our studio taken this week while we prepare Autumn 11.

Photography by Nadinoo
rose-a-petits-pois said...

I adore your new short hair style Nadia !
Can't wait to see all these beauties in your shop.
xx

Fi Fi said...

Such beautiful fabrics. Love your work.

Fi x

Nadinoo said...

Thank Genevieve : ) It's so much easier to manage, not missing my long tresses one bit!
Just working on your faiv dress now, hoping they look just as cute with a full lining. x

gbgb said...

recently discovered your shop; your clothing is absolutely dreamy! hope i can own a dress of yours someday. i really adore all the patterns, it's such terrific fabric! :)

Caitlin Rose said...

oh you have a bit of a bob! I love it! it really really suits you! the studio looks super cozy, but I hope you see the sun soon Nadia.

Anonymous said...

i love your new hair cut!! i've never stopped following you and your work, hope to see you again soon. and i pre-order that item with the blue background and the birdie-print on it, no matter what style it actually is :)

xxx
hien

Nadinoo said...

Thank you thank you ladies! I will take some proper pics of the hair soon I promise when I step out from behind the machines:)

Hien, so nice to hear from you! Come visit us in Manchester when you get the chance, would be so nice to hang out and have a proper catch up. Miss you x

rose-a-petits-pois said...

Oh I can't wait to wear that dress Nadia !!! ^__^
x

Anna Wallace said...

i am completely in awe of your beautiful textile patterns.

Rosaspina Vintage said...

I swear that for one second I completely thought "oh a new (and lovely looking) gal in the studio!"... My goodness you are TOOOO pretty Nadia!!!
The bob suits you heavenly, I can imagine how comfortable it must feel :) And that bit of makeup makes it even more girlie and mysterious!
You'll have so much fun now as all your dresses will look surprisingly new with this look! Highly approved!!! ;D
Ale
x

Jolijn said...

your blog is amazing! I love the old-vintage things!

debra@dustjacket said...

So Beautiful!
xxx DJ

iris said...

the pic with the fabrics on the left is so beautiful!
love from sunny madrid :) (oh we want some rain too! :-p).
<3

Miki said...

OMG! I've just discovered you and I'm IN LOVE with all your items! I love animal patterned clothes, so you can imagine I'm in wonderland right now! :P

Have a colorful week!

Miki.

caught the light said...

Oh, I love the idea of girls backstage at work, with swatches on the wall... Beautiful.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.