22 August 2011

Dear Stockist- Style Milk

Style milk
Nadinoo available from Style Milk

With the amazing Australian following we have been so fortunate to receive we though is was about time we teamed up with a like minded Aussie boutique to offer you Nadinoo delights. It gives me great pleasure to announce Style Milk as our latest stockist who are already stocking a fine selection of our Spring/Summer 11 collection.  

If you have not yet been introduced to Style Milk I highly recommend a visit, they have handpicked a dreamy selection of Clothing, Books, Decor and other treats that will tempt you to part with your pennies.. I have my eye on a few pretties including these which would look great in the studio.

I have been a huge fan of Daydream Lily since setting up Nadinoo and Liss has been so supportive from the get go so it really is a dream partnership ♥ 
Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't believe how much Nadinoo has expanded already.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.