24 January 2011

Custom Nadinoo

Penna_dress_window

Fleur's Penna Dress by Nadinoo

It's so nice making our designs in alternative prints, my new favorite is Fleur's Penna dress in the Green/Yellow colour way now available here. I really think it brightens up a day like today!

If you would like one of our designs in a different print from our collection, just let us know and we can make you your very own custom Nadinoo dress. 

Penna_dress_window_2
Rosaspina Vintage said...

Ohh a custom Nadinoo dress, this is teasing Nadia ;) The Fleur's Penna dress is my favorite too.
Have a lovely week,
Ale

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

So beautiful. Love the peter pan collar. I would love a custom Nadinoo dress... Maybe someday!

Kristine. Or Polly.

ElyZa said...

That's so nice! :)

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

gorgeous! i don't know what i like more, the print or the collar.

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

I am saving up my pretty pennies to buy this dress someday! The print, color, and shape are just too gorgeous to resist. Sigh... if only I had more money ;)

xx
thelittledeers.blogspot.com

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.