31 October 2010

Morning beauty

lindsey-beauty8

It's been a while since I've seen an editorial shoot that has inspired me enough to post about, this beauty really made me smile. The mood, styling and colours are all my cup of tea, especially the one above.
 Have just been on Etsy purchasing vintage wallpaper and furniture for our new Manchester studio.
Although I will be very sad to say bye to our London home and Broadway market, I know this move will open up so many opportunities for Nadinoo. Having a studio away from our flat should allow me to separate the two a little more. Hoping to find a nice large space in an old mill or warehouse, so we can also have a mini boutique where our customers can come for fittings and consultations.
We will be looking to expand our team of happy workers in the new year, so feel free to email your CV if you feel you have great sewing room skills or simply wish to learn. 

View the entire shoot here.  

lindsey-beauty3

lindsey-beauty1

lindsey-beauty4

lindsey-beauty2

lindsey-beauty9

lindsey-beauty11
Lindsey Wixson Photography by Venetia Scott and styled by Marie-Amelie Sauve
Anonymous said...

Oh I love that shoot! The wallpaper in the first photo is just gorgeous.

Lola said...

Beautiful collection! I am a huge fan of your vintage designs. :)

Pam said...

Lovely! I love the inspirations you guys post here <3

sPam of frou-frou

Unknown said...

Beautiful shoot! Have a sweet day!

LittleDoodles said...

Mmm, I love the warm vibe of these photos :)

tiffany. said...

DIED!!!! ...in LOVE!

xo.
http://dropsofjupiterBLOG.com

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.