9 May 2010

Natalie Rae Richardson

Natalie Rae Richardson's Graduate collection
Found on Fashion 156 

This amazing collection really captures the imagination, the detailed embroideries are almost alive on these beautifully tailored pieces. My favorite has to be the first shirt, I'd quite happily wear it with a pair of Jeans and that wooden bag.
 Natalie should certainly be proud of her debut collection, exciting to see what she will come up with next.
Laia said...

oh wow this is completely amazing! and exciting at the same time, this kind of thing makes me think about my graduate collection which I'll have to make in two or three years...

that wooden bag is just incredible!

Taylor Sterling said...

seriously beautiful! I love the design details and the heels!

Alessia said...

wow your collection is great!please check my fashion blog!perhaps I could write a post about you!

www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.