7 May 2010

Afternoon delights


On Thursday afternoon I decided to take a cheeky afternoon off from the Nadinoo production line and head to Shoreditch to catch up with my new friend Tommy

We visited the Geffrye Museum which houses rooms with decor from all the decades. The above room from 1965 being our most favorite. A shame none of it was for sale as I could see myself settling in beautifully...


We found a magical hidden room over looking the gardens with old books to poor over while soaking up the afternoon sun. 


I did venture to that Orla Kiely sample sale last week (In case you were wondering) and this lovely blue coat is one of the lucky ones that got to come home with me.. 

All this beautiful photography is by 
Tommy from This is Naive 
Lightning Heart said...

ooh how lovely! that place looks amazing!

Rebecca said...

The Geffrye Museum is wonderful, and I agree - that room was my favourite too. I'm quite in love with your coat - it's a perfect spring time jacket!

Nadinoo said...

Did you see the amazing TV in the corner? I would love one for my apartment to watch all my old movies on..

I love the Orla Kiely Jacket too, been wearing it every day, it goes with everything!

Love Nadinoo x

Rūta said...

amazing pictures and colors. And the coat is very beautiful

TheStrawberryFields said...

You look very stylish,great colour of tights.
Gorgeous painting in the background.

bárbara crespo said...

excellent photos!!!
follow you

http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com

AlicePleasance said...

Looks really like a magical place and the coat is so nice! Great purchase :-)

Anonymous said...

that museum sounds amazing! we have something similar in san francisco, but it's only a small display. that coat is so cute :) what a great find!

Nadinoo said...

Wow, I really have to make it over to San Fran some day, all I hear are great things.

Thanks Micaela for the kind mentions on the Bright side project, was very sweet of you to include Nadinoo in your faiv things. Your a true star!

Love Nadinoo x

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

You have to come to San Francisco - you would LOVE it! I still live there since a baby and so proud to call it my home :) Your jacket is beautiful and those tights are an amazing color!

saradowle said...

I studied about the Geffrye Museum for a degree module this year, and the 60s room was my favourite too!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.