2 April 2009

Spring/Summer 09








I must say I have been dying to share with you my new collection but wanted to wait until the photos came back from the shoot we did last Sunday. They really do look gorgeous, Fleur the Australian model was just so perfect for the Nadinoo collection that we wrote the poem above about her. But as the pics will not be ready till Wednesday I wanted to show you the pieces that will be available in the shop next week!!!!
Anonymous said...

so so so so cute, I want Lula's sunshine set to wear on my holiday! really looking forward to seeing the styling pics too.. Sara x o x o

Milla said...

Hurray spring is here! time to dress up in Nadinoo's pretty dresses and dance in the sunshine..
Milla x

Vera said...

The cutest collection of 2009.
can't wait to get them off the hangers!
love Vera x

barbara said...

wonderful designs! a breath of fresh air.
love barbara

Ellie said...

Can't wait to see the photoshoot, i"ll keep checking in this week to se if its uploaded. Which one is your favorite piece?
Ellie x

james said...

Can I retire yet? :) x x x x

Nadinoo said...

Thanks very much for all the lovely comments!
I have to say Ellie I cant wait to jump into Fleur's play suit as the weather here is so so beautiful.
Sorry James you cant retire yet, maybe in a few seasons time!
Big love Nadinoo x

Sophie said...

Wow just had a look at the shop, looks great! Cant wait to buy some cute tops and dresses.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.