20 October 2015

The goodlife dress travels

So, this is my idea of the good life, out in the elements, foraging or picking, whatever it is that is seasonal: apples, blackberries, cow parsley, it doesn’t really matter.  It is about breathing clean air, listening to the sound of the wild, and living in the moment.   Returning home with my bounty to cook.  On a perfect day for others, but not always, sometimes a meal for one does me just fine.
Words by Emma Harris of A quiet style 


I'm thrilled to have the third instalment of the traveling dress to share with you from the talented Emma of A quite style. If like me you enjoy beautifully styled photos of flowers, fruit, cups of tea and all things that suggest slow living then she is your girl. This wonderful apple picking shoot gives you a flavour of what she is about and I'm hoping leaves you hungry for more. 

Read the full post on her thoughtful blog and follow her on instagram @aquietstyle for a daily dose of goodness.


Photography by A quiet style

Follow all the adventures of this dress with #thegoodlifedresstravels 

or buy your very own HERE and start a brand new adventure, use the code THEGOODLIFE and claim £15 OFF
Emma said...

Thank you so much for sharing my post here, I am so glad you liked the photos, the dress was a pleasure to photograph x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.