18 December 2014

Life keeps moving on..

I regret that this space has not been used for personal posts lately and vow to do my best to rectify this and bring you fully up to speed. It seems our life has been moving so fast this year with move after move that it has become tiresome to even recall the events and changes in our lives let alone tell the story. I think my head is still spinning trying to pin down where now is, if that even makes any sense.? But I feel blessed to have landed in a beautiful quiet countryside village that is making peace and grounding all together possible. If you are following @nadinooclothing on instagram you will already be familiar with this charming little place we now call home. The first few weeks we spent wandering the village awestruck by how idyllic and characterful it all is, never mind the joy of having open fields just around the corner. It feels like the perfect antidote to busy city life and we are gratefully soaking it all in. I'm starting to feel like we have found a place we can spend a number of years but I'm not one for getting ahead of myself.. who knows what adventures are waiting round the corner!
Photography by Nadinoo
Raquel Faria said...

It looks so peaceful and lovely the new village where you live! Hope everything is going well and I wish you and your beautiful family a wonderful Christmas! xx

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.