4 March 2011

Wonderblime Nadinoo is in Frankie!!

feature
Hope all you Frankie readers are enjoying the latest issue! So pleased with the little feature we bagged offering all you Frankie lovers 15% off our AW10 collection. The write up on Nadinoo is too cute, may need to add a few of those fancy words to my vocabulary!
Rosaspina Vintage said...

I'm not surprised you made it to Frankie magazine, you totally deserve it Nadia! Congratulations :)
Ale

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Hooray! How very exciting. I do not receive Frankie (but completely wish I did!) but I know that it is an amazing magazine and quite an honour to be put in there:)

Well done, Nadinoo! You guys have the loveliest things.

xoxoxo

dee said...

marvtastic is definitely the word to describe Nadinoo (its also definitely a word)! i also spotted this in the latest Frankie.

Nadinoo said...

Thanks my lovelies for the kindest support! Your sweet comments make me smile from ear to ear :)

Love Nadia x

anabela / fieldguided said...

Congratulations, well deserved! xo

Briana said...

I love the cape! So cute :)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.