3 September 2010

Are you ready for a new adventure?!

So happy to share the first little snippet of the AW10 collection I've been working so hard on for the past few months. I was incredibly inspired this season by the magical selection of Liberty prints which sent me off daydreaming into a far away land of fairy-tales and adventure. I imagined how I would prepare for such an adventure and what lovely creatures I would meet along the way...

blog post

I hope to share the full A/W10 lookbook with you in the coming weeks, but thought in the mean time you might like to see the Polaroids we snapped at last Friday's shoot. I think my favorite has to be the first one of Fleur (Charlie) waiting for her adventure to begin. Was so exciting to finally use the new films I purchased from the impossible project, I think they captured the mood beautifully. Me and Alva bagged all the cute props from Spittlefields market the day before which included a giant (man sized) book that I'm still amazed we managed to carry along with everything else back to the studio off Bricklane.

 Just a little note that the online boutique and Etsy store will be closed throughout September while I catch up on all your lovely orders before being whisked off to marry and honeymoon with my dreamy fiance James.

We plan to re-open the boutique on the 11th of October with a pretty selection of Autumn/Winter pieces, this season all the styles are readymade for you to order so there is no waiting after making your happy purchase. There will be new styles added weekly so be sure to check in and see if anything tickles your fancy. If you live in London and wish to try on any of the listed styles, you are always welcome to email and make an appointment to visit the studio. It's always so nice to meet you lovely ladies and have a good old natter over a cup of tea.

Before I forget, thank you all for the wonderful applications for the internship, so happy to have found the latest addition to our team who is jetting over all the way from Canada early October.
Anonymous said...

Ohh how pretty! Can't wait to see the rest :)

anja louise said...

Wow, I am so excited to see everything! The polaroids are great, I love the muted colors. Capes, too? So good. Also congrats on your upcoming wedding & adventures!

Katherine said...

Oooh my goodness, this is so lovely/ exciting!

Holly Springett said...

Looks fabulous, looking forward to seeing the look book!

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely ! I wish you the best for your dream day :)

S said...

The shapes look beautiful – and the colours too. Also looking forward to seeing the lookbook!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!
And the new collection looks beautiful
I'm looking forward to the 11th now :)
love kat x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.