10 July 2009

A welcome distraction..






I have been trying to work on my Autumn/Winter 09 collection all morning but have been incredibly distracted by Viktor Vauthier's photography blog. The girls he photographs are absolute beauties with flowing long hair and incredibly skinny legs, they always look like they are having the time of their life when shooting. I'm so jealous!!
Lauren said...

these are perfect! i love the look.

Hannah Elise said...

The internet is so very distracting....Like right now I should really be working on muslins(and yet I'm here). Good luck with your collection! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Nadinoo said...

Thanks my love! I can't wait to get the collection finished and photographed, but with all the many internet distractions I'm thinking it may take a little longer..
Best of luck with your debut Bekvam + Elise collection!
Love Nadinoo x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.